- UPDATED June 11, 2015
Introducing Gentlemen of Bluewater Babes!
Gentlemen of Bluewater Babes is a group of men who will donate just $100 per year with 100% OF THE PROCEEDS going to the Kristin Hoke Breast Health Program at Jupiter Medical Center. There will be opportunities for you to be in pictures at check presentations as well as your name/company name with your website link on our website. Here's what to do:
1. Please make your $100 tax deductible check out to: Bluewater Babes Charitable Trust
2. Memo line: Gentlemen of Bluewater Babes
3. Mail check to: 360 Cypress Drive #4, Jupiter, FL 33469
4. Spread the word!
OR, if you would like to donate by credit card:
1. To the right you will see a "Make a Donation" button.
2. Enter $100.00
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org saying you have made a donation for Gentlemen of Bluewater Babes and give your company name
- UPDATED June 4, 2015
Support Bluewater Babes on AmazonSmile!
Amazon will donate .5% of your eligible purchase to Bluewater Babes Charitable Trust! AmazonSmile is the same as Amazon - same products, same prices. Support us by shopping at smile.amazon.com and choosing Bluewater Babes Charitable Trust as your charity.
- UPDATED May 4, 2015
New Venue - Bigger and Better! Sailfish Marina Resort, Palm Beach Shores
- UPDATED Dec 1, 2014
$65,000 Donated to Local Charities!
Bluewater Babes Fish for a Cure doubled down in 2014 with its biggest and best event yet, donating $65,000 to long-standing local charities Cancer Alliance for Help and Hope, H.O.W. - Hearing the Ovarian Cancer Whisper, the Kristin Hoke Breast Health Program at Jupiter Medical Center in addition to its own "Out of the Blue" financial assistance fund that will support local patients in financial need who are undergoing treatment for breast or ovarian cancer.